Seiten

26.12.11

How to install android apps from the market website (on several devices simultaneously)


Even though the option to install apps from the android market website via push technology has been around for some time now I tend to find that people are not frequently aware of that. There are some obvious advantages to using the website rather than installing using the phone.
  • You can use a real keyboard
  • More screen estate 
  • Install an app on several devices
  • Quick access to filters (free apps, availability for different devices)

You can quickly search for an app you need and then choose on which device(s) you would like to install it. I have got several android devices currently (phone, tablet and TV) and using the website saves me a lot of time, particularly when I want to install an app on all of my devices. 

Beliebte Posts